Tuesday, August 9, 2011

rising silver prices and a suggestion

I have been trying to come up with something I can make and price that will not break the bank. With current silver prices, my original bracelet styles are getting very expensive to make. My 'Ned' bracelet, made as a bangle style which eliminates a clasp, and lighter weight sterling, is one that makes a nice remembrance that won't break the bank to own.
With this design you can still have expectations of having a remembrance that will last a lifetime, and be simple and classy enough for daily or special occasion wear.
As with all my designs, this is made from sterling silver raw materials and not from purchased pre-made fitments. The hand engraved name and flourishes maintain the one of a kind factor.
 The photography buffs among you can see that picture taking is not my strong point and all I will say is that this looks much better in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment